Building Your Wealth
Choosing the Right Investments for You
WE'LL WORK TOWARD GETTING WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
With years of experience, we know the sound strategies to employ in pursuing your wealth. When we recommend investing for growth, we consider tax efficiency, prudent investing and a focus on the long-term. Building your wealth is more than saving for a secure retirement; it's about organizing your personal finances, understanding the reality of your situation and developing a comprehensive plan to get you in shape and with a greater potential of getting ahead.
At AC Financial we offer you a multitude of traditional investments, like equities, municipal bonds, taxable fixed income, mutual funds and exchanged traded funds. We will help you combine the right mix of investments based on your objective. Our investment plans/portfolios are tried and true ways to work toward building your wealth. We can help you obtain the trust you need to work towards being successful and get your finances up and running. Trusting your investment program is a key to long-term success.
Cash & Money Market Alternatives
- Taxable & Tax Exempt
- Treasuries & Government Agency’s
- Investment Grade Corporate
- High Yield Corporate
- Floating Rate Notes
- Municipal (Tax Exempt)
- Large Cap
- Mid Cap
- Small Cap
- Domestic & International
- Preferred Stocks
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Master Limited Partnerships
- Fixed & Variable Annuities
- Term & Whole Life Insurance
- Long Term Care
Investment Vehicles Used to Gain Exposure
- Mutual Funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Individual Bonds
- Individual Stocks
INVESTMENT ACCOUNT TYPES
Fee-Based Guidance – Our Flagship Service
- Allows you and your financial adviser to share a common goal – to grow the value of your assets.
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM) Account.
- Traditional commission per transaction – just like the old days. May be best for passive long-term investors.
IRA’s, Roth IRA’s and Taxable Investment Accounts are available in either fee-based or brokerage account platforms.
Sample Asset Allocation by Investment Objective
- Need for capital preservation and current income
- No focus on growth
- Lowest tolerance for risk
- Shortest investment horizon
- Need for current income
- Moderate focus on growth
- Low tolerance for risk
- Short/intermediate investment horizon
- Equal focus on growth and current income
- Moderate tolerance for risk
- Intermediate investment horizon
- Little need for current income
- Focus on growth
- High tolerance for risk
- Intermediate/long investment horizon
- No need for current income
- Focus on aggressive growth
- Highest tolerance for risk
- Long investment horizon
Asset allocation does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss
When markets rebound after a bear market, gains are captured quickly.
Non-traditional investments have the potential to get you on your way to financial success. Let's sit down together and see if some of these are right for you: energy, commodities, commercial real estate, precious metals (like gold and silver) and private equity and debt. Where there's a will, there's a way, whether it's traditional or not. AC Financial has the options for you.
Want more tools and information? Visit our Research & Commentary page for some more financial resources.